Puppy Mill Awareness Day
Vendor Requirements, Rules and Regulations
Saturday, September 9, 2023
11:00am – 5:00pm
1. PAYMENT & VENDOR AGREEMENT– Vendor space fee (For-Profit businesses – $50; Non-Profit / Dog Rescue Groups – $10) is required for all approved vendors by August 25, 2023. Please submit online at http://weblink.donorperfect.com/VendorFee or via check payable to Harley’s Dream – mail to: Harley’s Dream PO Box 64, Berthoud, CO 80513. Payment is non-refundable.
2. FOOD VENDORS – Proof of regulatory approval as a Colorado Retail Food License for all food vendors is required by August 25, 2023. One (1) vehicle per food vendor. Food vendors are required to remain on site until 5pm even if out of food.
3. MERCHANDISE VENDORS – Merchandise sales must comply with all local, state, and federal laws. Submit Berthoud Permit to Harley’s Dream by 8/25/23. https://www.berthoud.org/how-do-i-/apply-for/vendor-licensing/-fsiteid-1
4. INSURANCE – All Vendors and Dog Rescue Groups must provide to Harley’s Dream a Certificate of Insurance listing the following as Additional Insureds by August 25, 2023:
– Town of Berthoud, 807 Mountain Ave, Berthoud CO 80513
– Harley’s Dream, 321 Mountain Ave, Berthoud CO 80513
5. DOG RESCUE GROUPS ONLY
* A 10’ x 20’ space will be provided with additional space between booth spaces.
* All dogs available for adoption must be at least 1 year old, spayed/neutered, and fully vaccinated. No dogs with communicable diseases.
* All dogs must wear a collar/harness with an identifying tag/contact information.
* All dogs must be restrained via a leash/harness or be in a secure pen at all times.
* On-site adoptions will not be allowed during this event.
* All pet clean-up in the area is the responsibility of the Dog Rescue Group.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. VENDOR BOOTH – Harley’s Dream reserves the right to approve or deny vendors. Only one company per booth is permitted. Harley’s Dream will determine booth location. Allotted space per is 10’ x 10’, unless otherwise permitted.
2. EQUIPMENT – Vendors are required to supply their own tables, chairs and canopy tent. Tent stakes or weights are required with all tents. Electricity and WI-FI will not be available. Setup can begin at 8:00am.
3. CARE AND STAFFING OF BOOTHS – Vendor will be responsible for unloading, loading, booth set-up and cleanup. Setup begins at 8:00 am. No vehicles are allowed on the grass in Fickel Park (hand carts recommended!). Parking around the perimeter is permitted while unloading and loading but we ask vendors to not park around the perimeter after 10:30am. Booths must be staffed and open for business 11-5pm.
4. PARKING – Vendor will park at least one block from Fickel Park during the event: 10:30am-5pm.
5. WASTE DISPOSAL – The Vendor is responsible for the removal of all trash. Trash and recycle receptacles will be on site.
6. PERSONAL DOGS – Personal dogs in vendor booth must be at least 6 months old, fully vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and on a leash.
7. USE OF VENDOR BOOTH/PHOTOGRAPHY – Harley’s Dream may use photographs, videos, logos and testimonials of any vendor for its own publicity use.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Vendors agree to hold Town of Berthoud, Fickel Park, and Harley’s Dream, harmless and blameless and will make no claim for any reason whatsoever, including negligence, against event management, volunteers, and staff for loss, theft, damage or destruction of property.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS – Vendors shall not engage in any display, publication, performance, or any other activity which is in conflict with any applicable law, regulation, rule or ordinance, nor shall vendor, or its representatives or employees, engage in any lewd display, publication or performance.
10. ACCEPTANCE – This document shall not constitute a contract between the parties until acceptance by Harley’s Dream management.
**Send all required forms via email to email@example.com by 8/25/23.