National Superhero Day is observed annually on April 28th and this month it falls on a Saturday, the perfect day for a SUPERHERO PARTY! Gather your friends and family of all ages. This is a chance for you to educate them about puppy mills in a fun, child-friendly manner … and in doing so, you’ll be honoring the two tiniest superheroes, Harley & Teddy!
Below are some ideas for your party:
- Wear your Superhero shirt – and your dog can wear his Superhero collar scarf!
- Decorate with a Superhero poster and hang a pennant garland.
- Play the Two Tiniest Superheroes video at your party to set the stage.
- Give away educational party favors such as Superhero stickers, bracelets, temporary tattoos, bookmarks and more.
- Set-up a Superhero Donation Jar – you’ll find the special label here.
- Write letters to your legislators – we provide the example.
- Paint #LoveLikeHarley Rocks with Superhero designs.
- Provide Superhero coloring and activity sheets to children at your party.
- Read and discuss the Superhero story of Harley & Teddy.