Where are the “Take a Bite out of Puppy Mills” billboards?
We currently have a total of 8 billboards in place – with a traffic count of approximately 3 MILLION!! If you live in any of the following areas, please take pictures for us and send to: email@example.com
Our “Take a Bite out of Puppy Mills” billboards are currently up at the following locations:
- New York City, NY – 42nd St between 7th and 8th Ave
- Boston, MA – RT 1 @ 55 Newbury Street
- Cincinnati, OH – North Bend west of Winton Rd
- Cleveland, OH – I-480 SS 100ft west of Lee Rd
- Toledo, OH – I-75 north of I-280
- Nashville, TN – West End Ave, east of 25TH Ave
- St. Louis, MO – North side of Hwy 40/61 1.25 miles west of Hwy K
- Denver, CO – I-25 North of Exit 172
This is highly effective advertising and a great way to spread the message about puppy mills. Please consider making a small donation to help us put up more billboards, and airport banners too. Donate here through our Facebook fundraiser: www.facebook.com/donate/589690238897710
Learn more about our “Take a Bite of our Puppy Mills” campaign: www.harleysdream.org/take-a-bite-out-of-puppy-mills
we had one last year and it was a wonderful experience – I’ve shared the post on FB to the friends and family where they have one in their state.
You need to come to California! We have the Highest Kill rate in our Shelters =(